Paradise Gardens I
Charming villa is located on the beach of Rio Verde, next to the Quadrado. It was decorated and was crafted using traditional techniques, reclaimed materials, and antiques, all by local artisans collaborating with designer Wilbert Das.
Authenticity is the greatest luxury a visit to Brazil's Bahia state can offer, and living among native families in the heart of old Trancoso delivers the experience naturally, in style and comfort, and with an ethos of sustainability. 5-star service, a stunning rustic beach lounge, and an innovative organic spa complete the perfect holiday.
ideal for gathering family and friends in an environment with the style of Trancoso, rustic but chic.
*Ideal to be rented together with Villa Paradise Gardens II
- Beautiful garden
- Dining room
- Living room
- Gourmet kitchen
- TV room with dvd and Cable (Sky)
- Terrace with a big wood table for lunch
- Beach loung with music and bar
- Swimming pool
- Room 1 – Master Suite – 1 king size bed, a/c, bathtub, terrace with ofurô and ocean view
- Room 2 – en-suite bathroom, 2 bunkbeds and a/c
- Room 3 – en-suite bathroom, 1 double bed, beautiful open bathroom, a/c and ocean view
- Room 4 – en-suite bathroom, 1 double bed, beautiful open bathroom, a/c and cliff view
- Room 5 – en-suite bathroom, 1 double bed, beautiful open bathroom, a/c and internal garden
Staff: 2 housekeepers, 1 cook and 1 assistant (from 8am to 6pm).